18.3.09

Part One|| Short Beginning

I opened my mouth, but no words came out of them. It was almost like I was speechless. My mind all blurred out. But then, I caught up with the moment. The picture all came back to me. I remember. And once again, I opened my mouth and I began to speak softly, and the words came out into the wind and the ears of my friends. I spoke through the rustling of the trees, the sound of the water in the lake and the crackling of the fire, but yet I stood there and spoke softly, and still they heard me. "This is how my story begins." I was ready. As I spoke of my story it became quite. A sudden breeze, and I continued. It was the beginning.

***

“The beginning is the most important part of the work.”
~ Plato

1 comment:

  1. JOSH WERE IS EVERYTHING!!!! omg lol. I'm actually not that surprised I thought u would do that. lol. Either way im going to make u tell me who they were now ... no matter how long i have to bugg u and u knew that was comming so don't even bother lol . ^_^

    ReplyDelete